Skip to content
- We believe in a learning process which addresses the total development of the student: cognitive, social, moral, cultural, and physical.
- We believe the educational process is a cooperative effort of all segments of society.
- We believe that schools should promote the success of the individual.
- We believe a student’s education should be presented in an exciting and positive environment.
- We believe subjects should be integrated, not taught in isolation.
- We believe teachers need to continually broaden and improve their education in order to meet the needs of student’s society.